Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Things are coming right along!

Got word today from the photographer that she is all set to shoot the wedding!  I am psyched.  I really like her photos.  Her name is Alissa Curcuru and she is from Gloucester, MA. 

The next five months are really going to FLY BY!  Matt and I joined the gym yesterday.  We will be working hard to look great for April :)  We got a great deal over at the Fitness Zone in Gloucester.  Nice and close to home.  I went last night - and WOW - its been a while since I used some of these muscles!  But, it definitely feels good to be exercising.  It's a good kind of pain :).

Things are really coming along.  I have a meeting next week with Faye from The Essex Room.  We are going to go over our checklists and make sure everything is really on track.  I can't wait!! 

The Save the Dates went out, and I have been getting a great response!  People really liked the silver edging!  After the New Year Matt and I will be picking out the invitiations with Jackie at Over the Rainbow

I am so thankful to be working with such wonderful people.  In every aspect of this wedding planning, I have met with really nice people, willing to go above and beyond to help make our day special.

I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving.  Here's to a Joyful Holiday Season! 

No comments:

Post a Comment